the company BOTTEGA IMMOBILIARE SRL, with registered office in PIAZZA DEI FRUTTI 41 - 35122 PADOVA (PD) (hereinafter, the "Company"), is the owner of the processing of data provided by you at the time of registration on the site, or otherwise acquired during the provision of services to which you can access. It is possible to send requests or communications to the Data Controller at the following address
Access to the site does not require you to enter your personal details.
For the possible use of the online service 'contacts' and to have access to other additional services, you must enter your personal data in special sections of the site.
The data entered will be treated with security measures appropriate to current technological standards and in compliance with the obligations laid down in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data ("GDPR").
According to the indicated regulation, this treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. The following information relates only to this site and does not concern other websites that may be consulted by the user through redirecting links on the pages of our site. No data deriving from the consultation of the web service is communicated or disseminated.
Pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The Company collects and processes your personal data for purposes necessary or instrumental to the provision of services requested by you and provided through this site, including through communication of data to third party companies referred to in art. 5 of this statement (appointed by the Company as data processors) for the purposes of technical and administrative management of services. Your data may be processed for the internal purposes of compiling master lists, bookkeeping, invoicing, creditor management for the satisfaction of all obligations under applicable regulations, statistical purposes, for communications, and additional services explicitly requested by you.
The legal bases of the treatment, depending on the case, may be your consent, the execution of a contract to which you are party or the fulfillment of legal obligations to which the Company is subject as Data Controller.
2. The processing of your data may also take place: (a) to send information and commercial offers of services
services similar to those purchased by you when accessing the Site, unless you object to this processing by sending an email to email@example.com and, where you give your express consent, (b) to send information and commercial offers, advertising and information material, make commercial communications, including interactive
(b) to send commercial information and offers, advertising and informative material, to make commercial communications, including interactive, to carry out direct sales or placement of products or services, including those of third parties.
3. The treatment will be carried out both manually and using electronic instruments, in observance of all the necessary precautions to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the information.
4. Your data may be processed within our Company by all the persons in charge of the processing appointed in writing by the Data Controller and trained on the obligations of the Law on Privacy.
5. The data may be disclosed to third parties, solely for technical and operational needs strictly related to the purposes listed above and in particular to the following categories of subjects: a) Entities, professionals, companies or other structures appointed by us for processing related to the fulfilment of administrative, accounting, commercial and managerial obligations linked to the ordinary course of our economic activity, also for credit recovery purposes; b) To public authorities and administrations for purposes related to the fulfilment of legal obligations; c) Banks, financial institutions or other entities for which the transfer of data is necessary for the purposes of carrying out the activities of our Company, in particular in relation to the fulfilment, by us, of the contractual obligations assumed towards you.
6. Your personal data will be stored on servers available to the Company located in the European Union. The Company does not transfer personal data to countries outside the European Union.
7. Your personal data will be kept for the duration of your contractual relationship with the Company. After the termination of the contractual relationship, the Company will keep the personal data relating to the execution of the contract for the fulfillment of contractual and legal obligations, including tax obligations.
Subsequently, the personal data relating to the execution of the contract will be stored for a period not
exceeding the period of prescription provided for by law to assert or defend a right in court.
8. The conferment of your personal data is optional, it being understood that the refusal to disclose the data or to give consent to the processing of data referred to in paragraph 1 of this information will make it impossible, on our part, to conclude the contract and provide any services requested and to comply with legal obligations. In case of refusal of the processing of personal data referred to in art. 2 of this statement, the treatment will be limited to the full execution of obligations arising from the provision of services requested by you, and the fulfillment of obligations
provided for by laws, regulations and Community legislation.
9. The data controller is MARCO PARRELLA, with registered office in PIAZZA DEI FRUTTI 41 - 35122 PADOVA (PD). The list of the persons responsible for the treatment of personal data is available at the offices of the owner and can be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. You may exercise your rights with regard to the Data Controller at any time, pursuant to articles 15-22 GDPR, which for your convenience are summarized below. In particular, you have the right: to obtain the cessation of treatment in cases where your personal data are processed for marketing purposes
marketing purposes, also in relation to services identical to those already purchased from our Company (so-called right of opposition)
opposition); to obtain information in relation to the purposes for which your personal data are processed, the period of processing and the persons to whom the data are communicated (so-called right of access); to obtain the rectification or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning you (so-called right of rectification); to obtain the rectification or integration of your personal data (so-called right of access). right of rectification); to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning you in the following cases (a) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; (b) you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of data if they are processed on the basis of your consent; (c) you have objected to the processing of personal data concerning you if they are processed for our legitimate interest; or (d) the processing of your personal data does not comply with the law. However, we would like to point out that the retention of personal data by the Company is lawful if it is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation or in order to establish, exercise or defend a right in court (so-called "right of erasure"); to obtain the cancellation of your personal data; or to obtain that your personal data be deleted. right of cancellation); to obtain that the personal data concerning you are only stored without any other use of them in the following cases (a) you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary to allow us to verify the accuracy of such personal data; (b) the processing is unlawful but you object to the cancellation of the personal data by us anyway (c) the personal data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; (d) you have objected to the processing and are awaiting verification as to whether our legitimate reasons for processing prevail over those of the data subject (c. d.
right of limitation); to receive in a commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format your personal data processed by automated means, if they are processed under contract or on the basis of your consent (so-called right of portability). We also remind you that you have the right to apply to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (Piazza Venezia, 11 - 00187 Rome) to enforce your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored and then transmitted to the same sites the next time the same user visits.
During navigation on a site, the user may also receive cookies on his terminal which are sent by different sites or web servers (so-called "third parties"), on which some elements (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the site he is visiting may reside. The website www.yourbanflat.com;
The treatment is carried out by the Owner with automated tools. With the exception of technical cookies, which are strictly necessary for normal navigation, the conferment of data is left to the will of the visitor who decides to navigate on the Site after having read the short form information (so-called banner) and to use the services that involve
the installation of cookies. The user can therefore avoid the installation of cookies, except for technical cookies, by refraining from taking any action at the banner or through the special functions available on the various browsers, described in detail in this policy.
Types of cookies used by the Site Technical cookies (mandatory).
This type of cookie allows certain sections of the Site to function correctly. There are two categories:
persistent and session:
persistent: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain until a preset expiry date
session cookies: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to properly display the site and in relation to technical services offered, will always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in your browser (thus affecting some features or the display of pages on the site).
The cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the Site. The Site will use this information regarding anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the desires of users. This type of cookie collects data in an anonymous form on the activity of users and how they arrived at the Site. Analytical cookies are sent by the Site itself or by third party domains.
may affect your ability to use certain features of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. You can prevent Google from detecting a cookie generated by your use of this website (including your
IP address) and the processing of these data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following web address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Analysis cookies from third party services
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site by users in an anonymous form such as: pages visited, time spent, traffic origins, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third party domains external to the Site.
This type of cookie integrates functionality developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the content of the site or for the use of third party software services (such as software to generate maps and other software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from
third party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality across the pages of the Site.
This Website may use "pixel markers," which are small graphic files that allow you to track the use of the Website. A pixel marker can collect information such as the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the marker appears; the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) of the page on which the pixel marker appears
appears; the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) of the page where the pixel marker appears; the time the page containing the pixel marker was viewed; the type of browser that retrieved the pixel marker; and the identification number of any cookies on the computer that were previously placed by that server. In the case of correspondence exchanged with users via e-mail messages that
support the HTML format, "format detection" technology may be used, which allows the pixel markers to tell whether the other party has received and opened the message.
These are those cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
The Site, according to current regulations, is not required to ask for consent for technical and analytical cookies that do not allow the user to be identified, as they are necessary to provide the services requested. For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the User in one or more of the following ways:
By means of specific configurations of the browser used or of the relative computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site.
By changing the settings when using third party services.
These solutions may prevent you from using certain features or viewing parts of the Site.
Third party websites and services
The Site may contain links to other websites that have their own privacy policies that may be different from those adopted by the Site and therefore not responsible for these sites. For example, the Site contains links to the social pages of BOTTEGA IMMOBILIARE SRL on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Youtube. We